C Systems programmer on: HP-UX, Compaq Tru64, Linux, SCO (and XENIX), Solaris, AIX etc
Freelance consultant offering low level C/C++ systems programming, providing design and implementation of legacy application integration with external systems.
Four years as a professional services consultant to corporations advising on multi tier, transactional, middleware systems and legacy application integration.
Ten years designing and developing a proprietary language (compiler and runtime virtual machine) and porting this to various UNIX platforms.
Prior to that, developing sofware on Datapoint systems for advertising agencies.
- UNIX C system programming.
- Delphi 5, Delphi 7
- Compiler/Interpreter design and development.
- Virtual machine design and development (non-java).
- Multi tier application design/development.
- BEA Systems Tuxedo Transaction Monitor.
- Oracles OCI (7 and 8).
- Relational database design and implementation.
- Informix CISAM.
- Datapoint (Databus language, a mixture of
Cobol, Assembler and RPG)
My real name is Paul Blackmore and I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
I live in Auckland, New Zealand.
I also develop diagnostic software, using Delphi, to connect PCs/laptops to the Electronic Fuel Injected vehicles' engine management systems: http://www.efilive.com
Home page: http://www.blacky.co.nz