January 2007 – Present
Manages, support, administer and maintain Core Microsoft infrastructure applications & systems.
• Windows Server 2003,2008
• Microsoft Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010
• SharePoint 2010
• VMware ESXi
• Active Directory
• MS-TMG Server 2010
• WSUS, Certificates, DNS & DHCP services.
• Performs hands-on systems administration ranging from most simple to most complex tasks.
• Handle escalation done by Service Desk or Tier II Staff.
• Monitors server’s performance and operational availability.
• Management of Data Center tasks related to the area of Systems Administration.
• Installation, configuration and management of W2k3 EE 64bit Active Directory services.
• Deployment and Administration of windows based clusters.
• Administration of Messaging spam control system using Microsoft Forefront Protection.
• Organization wide Client/Server Antivirus administration of Microsoft Forefront Client Security.
• Installation, configuration and management of local and public DNS.
• Installation, configuration and management of Clustered DHCP services.
• Administering DFS based file servers.
• Administration of storage. (Intel ISCSI, HP SAN)
• Installation Configuration & Management of MS TMG 2010
• Management & Maintenance of High end Servers (Dell & HP)
• Installation Configuration & Management of Acronis TrueImage Server.
• Network Monitoring using Cacti
• Administration and maintenance of Windows 2008 based Domain controllers
• Exchange 2010 Mail Server configuration.
• Administration and maintenance of mail Clients Outlook 2007, 2010
• Maintaining Mail Servers, creating, Deleting and Modifying Users.
• Responsibilities include AD Design, Sites, Replication, Subnets, DNS, DHCP, IIS etc.
• Server Monitoring-using tools OP Manager
• Configured and Managed Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010
• SPAM Filtering solutions using GFI Mail Essentials.
• Web sites monitoring using GFI Webmonitor
• Patch management using Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
• Experience on File system and Disk management (partitions and Quotas).
• User Administration & management, Creating and managing user account, groups and access levels (Cacls).
• Working Knowledge of Terminal Services.
• Creating Trojan Removal Scripts for client systems.