Hi, I received some questions about my status here on EE, so for those who are interested: I'm still member of EE, currently not active as I used to be but I hope it will change soon.
Got job 4 me? email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, if you came here I would like you to know few things:
1. I don't know everything and I don't have answer to every question
2. I will NOT help solve your problems if you send me an e-mail, if you have problem post question here on EE.
3. If you posted question on EE and there's no comment from me but you still think I can help, you can send me link to your question I WILL look at your problem but that doesn't mean I will solve it (see point 1.)
4. If you are waiting for my comment for unreasonably long time, DO SEND me reminder with link to question (I'm just a human sometimes it's difficult to keep track on all questions)
5. when asking question try to be specific (what are you trying to do, how are you trying to do this and what is cusing you problems), for example if you have exception tell us WHAT kind exception it is and WHEN it is raised
6. I don't like follow-up questions (multiple, not-related problems in single question)
7. Usually I keep copy of code that I post until question is closed. so PLEASE help me keep my disk clean and CLOSE your questions
8. If you are an expert and you post comments with links to PAQs of other experts or re-use their solutions don't forget to give credits to original author of a solution, using copy&paste method and then preteding that it's your solution is simply rude and disrespectful
9. If you give me "B" or "C" grade please tell why it's not an "A", I'm not questioning your right to give "B" or "C" and not all my suggestions deserve an "A" but I would like what was missing in my comment this will help me to post better comments next time