Identify my new network cards.
Posted on 1997-01-04
I have just bought three network-cards and now I want to find the right software (drivers)
for them. Below I've listed all the things I found written on the various boards.
If you know what kind of board it is and perhaps where to find software to them, please
write me a mail as soon as possible. I'm also looking for some information about the
jumper settings on these boards.
Novell Inc 1988:
* BD.#738-149-001 REV. F ASSY.#810-149-
* S/N 329468
* 200E REV:B
* COMPLIES WITH FCC CLASS A
* ETHERNET 200E
* (On the biggest circuit): +B9106
* YANG AN YA-1 9109
* S/N AK019291
* D/C E114139 94V-O
* (On a circuit): UNIVERSAL MICROELECTRONICS - UM251NR
* *87069-9200518-E* (S/N ?)
* (On a circuit): ACER 5220
Write to: email@example.com