My name is Gemma, I'm independent programmer and have a problem with a
program that some years ago I wrote for a customer.
The program is written in QuickBasic 3.0 and files indexed Fabs Plus. There
haven't been any problems for years till now. The reason is that the
customer has began to work under a network with 2 posts of work. If the
network is Windows'95 or Windows 3'11 for workgroups, the program doesn't
work; only one post can work, the other one busts. I've tested with Novell
network and it works perfectly all right till version 3.12, but from
version 4.1 or with Netware Lite is doesn't work.
I think that I've tried all existing protocols in all versions, and I don't
know where the problem can be.
I requiere the help of anybody that may had the same problem or have the
time to test it. I attach a small program to be able to do the mentioned