I have been reading articles in FAQs about putting a
"Delphi Apps Icon on the Icon Tray".
But none I have seen so far come close to answering
all the questions related to putting Apps on the
Windows 95 Icon Bar.
Also, I haven't found any that work for Delphi v1.
I am reluctant to use a Third Party components for the
Terminology : So we don't get confused :
Tray Bar - the resizable Windows 95 Tray Bar where all user executed
applications, like Word, Excel, etc keep their icons / names.
Has the "START" menu icon on it and the Icon Bar.
Icon Bar - the small rectangular part of the Tray Bar where the time,
speaker volume, and other application's icons are displayed (like
McAfee Virus scan, Cleansweep, etc).
Can anyone tell me :
1. What I need to do to put an App on the Icon Bar.
2. How to achieve this under Delphi v1 and Delphi v2.
3. How to get your application to pop back up when you
double click on the icon in the Icon Bar.
4. How to provide a popup menu (right clicking) on the icon
on the Icon Bar.
5. How to remove the App's icon and name from the Tray Bar
and the ALT-TAB list of applications.
6. How to embed the icon data in your application so that you
don't need to point to an icon file for your icon tray icon ?