I've created an empty form that I can't figure out how to move.
What I did:
1. Created a form with no components.
2. Set all the forms properties so nothing would show around the borders.
3. Set the back color to green.
4. Double-Clicking on the form quits the application.
5. I set the client height to 2.
When I run the program it does what it's supposed to. It puts a green line on the screen without a menu bar, min/max buttons or boarder, just a clean green line that stays on top of everything and goes away if you
double click on it.
Is there a way to allow the user to drag this line around without having a menu bar? I can't find one.
I did play with setWindowPos but it only seems to work with child windows.
If it helps the purpose of this line is supposed to be to help users focus across the correct line in an Access 2.0 form. It works but they can't move it which would be a big help. They currently do the same thing by wrapping rubberbands around the monitors and placing the band across the
middle of the screen, a bit inconvient at best.