Questions About the Registry for Win95
1. is there only one backup copy of the registry keep by the OS?
2. Can you get a registry from another system (same modle)?
3. What are all your alternatives to fixing a bad registry in the order of first and last to try?
4. The registry is so important it seems we should be backing it up every day to a floppy. TRUE/FALSE?
1. There are two "backups" The first backup is SYSTEM.DA0 and USER.DAO which are made when Windows successfully boots. The second backup is made when you first installed Windows called SYSTEM.1ST in the
Microsoft Azure is rapidly becoming the norm in dynamic IT environments. This document describes the challenges that organizations face when protecting data in a hybrid cloud IT environment and presents a use case to demonstrate how Acronis Backup protects all data.
Sometimes drives fill up and we don't know why. If you don't understand the best way to use the tools available, you may end up being stumped as to why your drive says it's not full when you have no space left! Here's how you can find out...
This video Micro Tutorial explains how to clone a hard drive using a commercial software product for Windows systems called Casper from Future Systems Solutions (FSS). Cloning makes an exact, complete copy of one hard disk drive (HDD) onto another d…
Windows 8 comes with a dramatically different user interface known as Metro. Notably missing from the new interface is a Start button and Start Menu. Many users do not like it, much preferring the interface of earlier versions — Windows 7, Windows X…