I am writing an Access 97 application. I need to distribute this application to some customers who will not have Access 97 installed. So they will use the runtime version of access (Developer's Edition). My Access application is made up of 4 mdb files and 1 mde file. Before creating the setup disks,
I Compile and Save All Modules. Access indicates then that the compile state on my machine is OK, meaning all is properly compiled.
When I install my application on other systems, the compile state is sometimes "compiled" and sometimes "uncompiled". I verified that all the references that I point to are OK and they are. I used the RefLibPath registry keyto make sure that Access finds the mde file no matter where it gets installed on the user's system.
Thanks for your help,