AWE 64 Gold problems with FT2 and Cubasis
Posted on 1997-11-22
Win 95 OSR2
Dual booting (4DOS & Win95, always with 95 command.com)
CDROM Mitsumi x 8
Philips CDD3610 CDRW IDE
SB AWE 64 Gold
My big problem is:
- I can't configure it under DOS (aweutil says i'm under 95)
- I boot from 3'5 Dos disk and all is ok, but Fasttracker II still doesn't detect my soundcard
- Sometimes, at 4dos booting, Aweutil gives a "init failed", and sometimes initializes ok.
- Under Win95 Cubasis Audio (bundled with AWE) can't detect it!
- Cakewalk Pro Audio 6.0 plays midi parts, but not digital audio parts.
- The strangest thing... other apps like Cubic Player (in DOS) or Mod4Win (Win95) works fine...
- I think all apps are correctly configured...
...I WANT FT2 working... :(
email me at: email@example.com