1. This has to work with Access 2,95,97 and Word 6,95,97 (I don't mind using different commands in the different versions, but the pinciple should remain the same.)
2. I want to
- open a document in Word from within Access via OLE-Automation
- edit the document
- display it to the user
- let him/her edit it
- save it and quit word or use word for the next document
3. I already have this code in Access 2 for Word 97:
Dim wrd As Object
Set wrd = CreateObject("word.basic")
wrd.insert "how easy is this? :)"
4. I know AccessBasic / VB so you can keep it easy.
How to continue in 3. to solve the task described in 2.
5. I only will accept complete answers, if you just have an advice please only comment. If this advice solves my problem I will give you the points anyway.
6. Thanks in advance :-)