It's me Shannon
Got my new system today.
Distributor screwed up...NO Software loaded...NO OS loaded!
System at least comes on and boots to a C prompt.
DIR displays 14 files, no directories.
Ver displays the following: windows 95. [version 4.00.1111]
1. Have contacted supplier(left messages)..don't know when I will hear from him.
2. I have a win95 cd-rom that came with my present system.
3. How can I use cd-rom to load windows on new system.
4. There is no set-up / install.exe on the disk.
5. Scandisk will not run.
6. How to start setup from this cd?