I'm writting an app that will allow the user to drag/drop controls onto a container and then hook them up via a line. The user can move the items a runtime. Are there any examples out there?
1. Moving controls at runtime
2. creating this type of container object.
3. linking controls with a line (that moves when the object is moved by user).
- This article will help user in how to convert their numeric value become words.
How to use
1. You can copy this code in your Unit as function
2. than you can perform your function by type this code
Raise your hands if you were as upset with FireMonkey as I was when I discovered that there was no TListview. I use TListView in almost all of my applications I've written, and I was not going to compromise by resorting to TStringGrid…
Nobody understands Phishing better than an anti-spam company. That’s why we are providing Phishing Awareness Training to our customers.
According to a report by Verizon, only 3% of targeted users report malicious emails to management. With compan…
A short tutorial showing how to set up an email signature in Outlook on the Web (previously known as OWA).
For free email signatures designs, visit https://www.mail-signatures.com/articles/signature-templates/?sts=6651
If you want to manage em…