I have just setup a new 312 server. For the most part everything seems fine but I am getting very weird problems when I start to install Office97 to the server or installing it on a workstation. The first abend was this
"Message Object corruption detected" I am using Seagate drives in my server and found out that I had to disable write cache on these drives so I did that. The next message was this "AllocateBlock found an invalid cache buffer" I do not know what to look for now. Anything will be useful.
My server is as follows PII 300, 196MB RAM, 2X2.1GB SYS, 2X9.1GB APPS, Intel Pro100+, Netware 3.12 250 User with all patches(312ptd etc).