Minimize a window With a key or combination

How can I assign or is there a key or combination
for minimizing a window (explorer)?
Just like Alt+F4 closes a window

Please help me with that

Thanx a lot
Who is Participating?
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

lap01Author Commented:
Adjusted points to 180

If you have a Windows95 Keyboard, just press the Winkey and M at the same time.

If you don't have one, just buy one :-)))

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
lap01Author Commented:

quite simple
but I,d never have found it out
lap01Author Commented:
It' all very nice

I really thouhgt U gave me the solution

I didn't mean close all the windows

just  the one ACTIVE
Just like Alt F4


Please help me again

It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Windows OS

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.