Thread times under WIN95 ???? (reference)

Would you like a 450 pts ? see this Q:

http://www.experts-exchange.com/jsp/qShow.jsp?ta=win95&qid=10054555 

I need to know how many % of power CPU use my process (I need to show it, I don't need WinTop or GetThreadTimes fn. under NT)...

Thanx for HELP !
LVL 1
rayofunrealAsked:
Who is Participating?

agreenConnect With a Mentor Commented:
All that you need is to use two functions: QueryPerformanceCounter and QueryPerformanceFrequency. for additional information read the "Win32 Multithreading Performance" MSDN's article. You can find it there:

http://premium.microsoft.com/msdn/library/techart/msdn_threadli.htm

hlavaCommented:
i think that there will be some hidden Windows function,because the multitaskink.
you can ask for it and get this number of global % use of cpu
try ask the microsoft may be they help you

rayofunrealAuthor Commented:
I tryied.... No answer.... Is anywhere any another "discusion" or where it is no microsoft's web ?
Introducing Cloud Class® training courses

Tech changes fast. You can learn faster. That’s why we’re bringing professional training courses to Experts Exchange. With a subscription, you can access all the Cloud Class® courses to expand your education, prep for certifications, and get top-notch instructions.

hlavaCommented:
???

hlava ? vslib.cz ? tak proc ????

I tryied MSDN.... But I don'w relly know, if they received my answer.. can you help me with this ? Where I can post my quetion ? I search microsoft.com, but it is ugly to find it.....

Thanx !

Thanx again ;-)

Have a nice day,

Ray

ps:try MP3.musichall.cz/Pulse :-) for this app I need it ;-))
Question has a verified solution.

Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.

Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.

All Courses

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.