The following is a message i sent USR.... thought i might be able to get a quicker "Fix" here:
Bought your Model 1125 (33.6 WinModem) 3/28/98 (Staples). Installed in Custom PC, Win. 95 (OSR2), 32mbEDO MEM, Onboard Sound and Video. Modem works GREAT!!! This morning i formatted...........
1. Installed Win. 98 (Full Version......not Upgrade)
2. Installed WinModem Drivers (as before......on Com2)
3. Checked to see if Modem was communicating (Control Panel/Modem/Diagnostics/More Info)...is was
4. Rebooted and got the following message:
The DSP Code coukld not be Uploaded
Error Code 1010, Failure Code #3
5. Uninstalled and reinstalled Modem.....got same message.
6. Formatted and reloaded Win. 98
7. Went through steps #2 thru #4
8. Formatted and reinstalled Win. 95
9. Installed Winmodem Drivers..........Works Great (no Error Message)
10. Sure would like to run Win. 98 and 33.6 WinModem together, and Help would be.........Help. Thanks in advance for the Reply :)