DIM to mini-DIM connector?

Posted on 1998-07-30
Last Modified: 2008-02-26
I have a keyboard that terminates in a DIM connector.  Sadly, most of the computers I see have mini-DIM ports.  Is there a DIM to mini-DIM connector?  And if so, can be bought at Radio Shack or some other major electronics/computer store?
Question by:wiggin
  • 2
  • 2

Accepted Solution

OeilNoir earned 100 total points
ID: 1121887
yes that kind of adaptor exist. you will be probably find that at a radio shack or any others computer store.
(hint: Radio shack prices are usualy higher, i would try somewhere else 1st)


Author Comment

ID: 1121888
I found it at Best Buy.  Walmart also carries it.  It was called a PS/2 to AT adapter.

Expert Comment

ID: 1121889
good=) you checked at radioshak? hehe i want to know how much more they wanted for =)

Author Comment

ID: 1121890
radio shack didn't have anything.  best buy wanted eight bucks.  walmart had it for four.

Featured Post

Use Case: Protecting a Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure

Microsoft Azure is rapidly becoming the norm in dynamic IT environments. This document describes the challenges that organizations face when protecting data in a hybrid cloud IT environment and presents a use case to demonstrate how Acronis Backup protects all data.

Question has a verified solution.

If you are experiencing a similar issue, please ask a related question

Suggested Solutions

In this article you will get to know about pros and cons of storage drives HDD, SSD and SSHD.
A clone is a duplicate copy. Sheep have been cloned and maybe someday even people will be cloned, but disk cloning (performed by the hard drive cloning software) is a vital tool used to manage and protect data. Let’s look at what hard drive cloning …
Microsoft Active Directory, the widely used IT infrastructure, is known for its high risk of credential theft. The best way to test your Active Directory’s vulnerabilities to pass-the-ticket, pass-the-hash, privilege escalation, and malware attacks …
Established in 1997, Technology Architects has become one of the most reputable technology solutions companies in the country. TA have been providing businesses with cost effective state-of-the-art solutions and unparalleled service that is designed…

810 members asked questions and received personalized solutions in the past 7 days.

Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.

Join & Ask a Question