Improve company productivity with a Business Account.Sign Up

  • Status: Solved
  • Priority: Medium
  • Security: Public
  • Views: 134
  • Last Modified:

Its about scanners

Ok I put the ? here because there is no place for scanners and ?s that go with them. I dont know anything about scanners or their programming but I just got a flatbed and I wondered if their was a program to download that changes different files (ie. jpg. tif. ini.) to gif. images? and if there is where do I get it(address)?
  • 2
1 Solution
Check out Paint Shop Pro. It is a very useful Shareware package that can handle converting most formats.

Have fun,
ironheardtAuthor Commented:
ok I will try probably give you an answer later today thanks for the help though....
ironheardtAuthor Commented:
 Thanx for the help that looks like just what I was asking for and for a fast response thanx:)
Question has a verified solution.

Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.

Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.

Join & Write a Comment

Featured Post

Get expert help—faster!

Need expert help—fast? Use the Help Bell for personalized assistance getting answers to your important questions.

  • 2
Tackle projects and never again get stuck behind a technical roadblock.
Join Now