Reading Windows Resource Kit Help File (d:(CDROM)\Admin\Reskit\helpfile) Win95 CDROM
I have seen that I can configuring My PeerToPeer Network to use Network Profiles.
The Document is in the Help Section:
- User Profiles and System Policies
- Enabling User Profiles
- Maintaining Roving User Profiles on Other Networks
The Help file say (a summary):
Create a prifile.ini file on server in appropriate directory
And set up client machine to get it. (?)
But something doesn't work.
1) Is this document correct?
2) Do I must setup client to connect to an NT Server? (doesn't work)
3) There are other way to do the same?
4) And can I get also the policies?
Thanks & Regards