1. I have tried means to change the "User Name" and "Company Name" in Microsoft Exchnage 5.0 Client.
2. I understand that Microsoft store these information in WIN.INI in Windows 3.x and registry in Windows 95/NT.
Under Windows 3.x, the setup information is saved in the Win.ini file, in the following section:
[MS User Info]
DefName= <User Name>
DefCompany= <Company Name>
Under Windows NT and Windows 95, the setup user information is saved in the Registry in the following Key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MS Setup(ACME)\User Info
3. I have tried to ammend these information and restarted the desktop on both Windows 3.x and Windows 95. But the new information was not updated when we launched the Microsoft Exchange Client.
4. If I can't find a way to change the "User Info", I would would have to reinstall all 200 clients. Pls help.
5. Thanks a million in Adavance.