Typically speaking what a Cursor & Handle mean?
Posted on 1998-08-27
1. I need to know what is a cursor & what for its used>
Is it same as Handle.Then what's its purpose and list out the advantages and disadvantages of each of them
2. What is win16 and win32 api, where's used.Give me where its used exactly.
3. What are the Trigger Types in sql Server.
4. Often I encounter "DB CONNECTION BROKEN"
when executing left/right and inner join simultaneously in a query. ie In other words if I give left as (*=) and right as (=*) and inner as (=) in WHERE clause I get this error.
Suppose If I give Right join as Right Join , Left as Left Join and Inner as Join I don't get this problem.
Can anyone help me out what might be the problem and what does it mean by "DB BROKEN BROKEN".?
5. Is SQL SERVER BETTER THAN ORACLE AND IF SO IN WHAT WAY THE FORMER OR LATTER IS BETTER. BRIEF ME WITH DETAILS. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ORACLE AND SQL SERVER
6. I want to prepare for Microsoft Certification for which I need to Know what books I should look into . Is there any sites where can I find the Questions(previously attended/sample questions, put up by the students).similar to newsgroup like this one.
7. What is meant by SQL PASS THRU QUERY. GIVE AN ILLUSTRATION.
8. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EXECUTE METHOD AND EXECUTE SQL.