I have set up ARP's PerlShop (shopping cart) on a unix server - you have to go in through a standard HTML form . When I used Netscape I got access to the PerlShop no problem. I then had a new PC which already had MS Explorer
V3 on it - when I tried to enter via the opening HTML
form I kept getting "Invalid Transmission #0 received".
I also had to upgrade to V4 when I changed by ISP.
Same problem. I am now trying out the browser OPERA which
works just fine. Can someone tell me what is the problem
with MS's browser and how I can solve it.
It's a real issue if I want maximum people
to use the shopping cart.