Just recieved a lot of "PC100Pro" MB's with AMD K6-2/266 combos (dealer pack). They are prejumpered and "ready to go". The problem is I can't get any AGP card to work on them. Built a couple systems fine using PCI Adapters but not one AGP card gives a video signal.
What I've tried:
1) enabled <Init AGP First> in CMOS
2) tried AGP cards in other systems: fine
3) I know there's connection, because the AGP heats up
4) manufacturer says no conflict (they shipped the cards with the boards and chips)
5) The AGPs are made by Trident (model 984AGP)
6) 4MB on AGP
7) AGP Pro chipset on MBs
8) AT cases, 230watt PS
Select from freelancers specializing in everything from database administration to programming, who have proven themselves as experts in their field. Hire the best, collaborate easily, pay securely and get projects done right.
What do we know about Legacy Video Conferencing?
- Full IT support needed!
- Complicated systems at outrageous prices!
- Intense training required!
Highfive believes we need to embrace a new alternative.
Windows 10 is mostly good. However the one thing that annoys me is how many clicks you have to do to dial a VPN connection. You have to go to settings from the start menu, (2 clicks), Network and Internet (1 click), Click VPN (another click) then fi…
A short tutorial showing how to set up an email signature in Outlook on the Web (previously known as OWA).
For free email signatures designs, visit https://www.mail-signatures.com/articles/signature-templates/?sts=6651
If you want to manage em…