Just recieved a lot of "PC100Pro" MB's with AMD K6-2/266 combos (dealer pack). They are prejumpered and "ready to go". The problem is I can't get any AGP card to work on them. Built a couple systems fine using PCI Adapters but not one AGP card gives a video signal.
What I've tried:
1) enabled <Init AGP First> in CMOS
2) tried AGP cards in other systems: fine
3) I know there's connection, because the AGP heats up
4) manufacturer says no conflict (they shipped the cards with the boards and chips)
5) The AGPs are made by Trident (model 984AGP)
6) 4MB on AGP
7) AGP Pro chipset on MBs
8) AT cases, 230watt PS
Help is MOST appreciated!!!!