Strange problem just started happening with VC++ 6.0 ClassWizard.
1) I'm trying to add a new message handler to a class
2) I open CW and choose object ID, message, and click Add Function.
3) I then click on Edit Code and get a dialog which says:
"Error while updating file(s)(...gives name of files here...) for class CMainDialog"
4) No further information is given about this error.
5) I did delete the clw file and rebuilt the database, no effect.
Work with freelancers specializing in everything from database administration to programming, who have proven themselves as experts in their field. Hire the best, collaborate easily, pay securely, and get projects done right.