As I know, I need to have an input handling program to convert the html formated value back to what it is supposed to be. Therefore, I downloaded a Perl script (*.pl) on the web and put it into the cgi-bin directory on the web server. The problem is, when I submit the form from the browser, it gave me the follow error:
HTTP/1.0 501 Not Supported
1. The form is in POST method.
2. It is using FrontPage Explorer 98 (version 184.108.40.2066) and WWW service in IIS3.
3. the cgi-bin directory is already marked as "enable script running"
4. Perl.exe is in version 315
5. The web server machine is an NT4
Question: do you know if I have missed anything that cause this error?