i like to know how to distribute a program.
I created a setup directory with the following environment:
1. Setup directory in C:\Collin\Setup\
2. A AddrBook.mdb database in C:\Collin\AddrBook.mdb
3. A hard-coded "Data1" with Source-data ppty as "C:\Collin\AddrBook.mdb"
4. A SeaGate Crystal Report in C:\Collin\Mail.rpt
5. A hard-coded Crystal Control with Source-data ppty as "C:\Collin\Mail.rpt"
If a network user run my setup/distribution:
1. Will he be able to use my program ?
2. Will he need to create a same dir "C:\Collin\" ?
3. Does he need to have a SeaGate Crystal Report, even if he has installed all generated .DLL files of SeaGate from VB5.0 Setup Wizard ?
Thanks, and best regards,