Hello, I need a recommendation for a laptop or notebook computer.
Please post only comments until I evaluate the suggestions. Thank you!
1. The notebook will be used primarily for demonstrations therefore an active (TFT or comparable technology) screen is mandatory. Large screen size is also VERY important.
2. I need the ability to connect external monitor and mouse. A keybord connector is also nice.
3. A CD-ROM, a modem and an ethernet port will be nice.
4. Processing power, weight and batery life considerations are secondary.
5. Price. I'm looking for something below $1500.
Please suggest models and where to purchase.
Please supply URLs to reviews or comparisons (if available).