I have a problem with file deletion. It's on this row 8. When the "\" is there I can delete files in any folder, but not in the root. (C:\\). If I remove the "\" I can delete files in the root directory, but then it doesn't work to delete files in folders. Can anyone help me to solve how to delete files in folders and in the root directory at the same time?
Here are the codes I use:
1. Dim r As Long
2. Dim file2Delete As String
3. Dim fPath As String
4. Dim ActionFlag As Long
5. fPath = Dir1.Path
6. file2Delete = File1.filename
7. file2Delete = File1.List(File1.ListIndex)
8. file2Delete = fPath & "\" & file2Delete
9. ActionFlag = 0&
10. If optDeleteOption(0).Value Then ActionFlag = FOF_ALLOWUNDO
11. ShellDeleteOne file2Delete, ActionFlag
It will mean a lot to me if anyone solve this.