I have written an VB6 application using ADO. It works fine on my Windows NT 4.0 and another 4.0 workstation. Windows 95 workstations; however, get Error 430 "Class does not support Automation or does not support expected interface" when the line of code:
'Set rsEmployee = New ADODB.Recordset'
The variable is previously declared:
'Global rsEmployee As ADODB.Recordset'
I have installed the new version of DCOM on the workstation. I have installed SP1. I have uninstalled all previous versions of the application. I have packaged, repackaged, deployed and redeployed using the PDW. AND I HAVE MISSED MY DEADLINE!