I want to put a coupon on the internet that can only be seen once to stop people printing it out again and again. Sure they can delete the cookie, but most people won't know how or have anti cookie software.
The step by step procedure is
1) Viewer sees a page on our site.
2) They click on a graphic link to see a discount coupon
3) Viewer is prompted to enter their first name
4) A dialog box appears and viewer is prompted "are you sure? Y/N (in case they type it wrong)
5) A pop-up window with the coupon appears displaying the viewer's name, plus the date and time displayed.
6) Viewer can print off coupon if they choose
6) If the viewer returns again and tries to see the coupon again, they are directed to a different page.
The last time I asked a question, Michel kindly helped me out. You can see his code in operation at http://www.moneysaver.com.au