It's been a while since I've been here, so I'll stop by to see how your good'n'old delphi dudes are doing - so let's see how much this site has developed your skills ;-)
1. I want to write a windows application with a memo on it running in Windoes NT.
2. I want the application to spawn a process running Windows NT 'Cmd.exe'
3. I want to redirect the standard input and output handles so I'll be able to control the input and read the output as it comes to me.
4. I want to have my application reacting upon standard events from keyboard and mouse, which means you'll need to use the WinAPI method 'WriteConsoleInput'.
5. I do NOT want ANY links to support.microsoft.com - but I though got a sample, that I think is the closest thing to what I can get. The sample is written in C++ and uses standard WinAPI functions, which is also available in Delphi, so here it is: http://www.blem.ac.cn/books/vc_unleashed/vcu14fi.htm#I11
Happy nut-cracking :-)