Cable for ATI Rage Fury TV-Out

I just purchased a new computer with a 32mb ATI Rage Fury video card w/ TV-Out. There is no cable for the Computer to TV connection. Connector (S-Vid Out) looks like a female 7-pin Mini DIN? Where can I purchase this cable or an adaptor? Thanks.
Who is Participating?
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

This is called an S-VIDEO cable and can be purchased any any electronics store that sells high-end video equipment.  Places like Best Buy, Circuit City, etc if you are in the US.  Of course to use it you must have a TV, VCR, or tuner that takes S-Video as input and not all do.  If not, then you can also get S-Video to NTSC or PAL converter boxes at many of the same places.

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
* s-video has a 4-pin mini-DIN connector !
* I don't know the Rage Fury card, but most TV cards or framegrabbers support s-video *and* composite.
Composite is just a simple (2-wire) cinch cable

composite pinout: chrominance + luminance
s-video pinout: ground + ground + chrominance + luminance

MorgansAuthor Commented:
The female connector on the Rage Fury is definitely 7-Pin and the S-Video input on my TV is a standard 4-Pin Mini DIN. I guess the Rage is either a specialty connector or else some of the pins are not used.
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.