need an XJack connecter

I have a PC Card modem (Megahertz XJ4288), but it does not have the XJack Conncter.  Can I buy one anywhere?
Who is Participating?
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

jocasAuthor Commented:
Adjusted points to 200
here is a number for US Robotics (3COM)


Unless you know the part# you will have to go thru Tech Support to get the correct part number, then they will xfer you to Spares.

good luck, bill

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
jocasAuthor Commented:
I'm feeling a bit foolish.  I just discovered that -- although the modem does have a slot for a regular modem/analog phone line converter -- you can also plug a phone cord directly in.  Which is what an XJack Connector is.  I found this out just about ten minutes after I posted my questions, so I'm going to give the 200 points since you deserve them for a prompt and courteous response.  Thank you.
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.