2. This deserves more points, That's the most I can give today.
3. I have a struct.
I want 3 componets (ATL objects) using it. While 1 creates it.
OBJ1 - creates and uses struct
OBJ2, OBJ3 - use the struct.
OBJ1 - tells obj2 and 3 that struct not available, and deletes it.
They all work on same machine.
1. If possible at all, how do I pass a pointer between components?
2. Would it work only with INPROC, or a local / remote would work too?
3. If this works only with inproc, how do I tell the obj2 and 3 to use this only if inproc?
4. If the answer is marshaling, practically: how do I do this with ATL?
A pointer to the MSDN is sufficient.
Thank you, Moshe