1. Write the statement to store the value of a scroll bar's Min property in the Value property. Use the name vsbCurrent for the scroll bar.
2. Write the statements to activate the fast option button in the control array named optCurrent that has Index values ranging from 0 to 5.
3. Write a Select Case statement in the object's Click event procedure that sets the caption of the label named lblStatus to Zero, One, or Two, depending on which option button is selected in the Opt3Way control array that has Index values 0, 1, and 2.
4. Write the statement to deselect the option button named optThing(0).
5. Write the statement to select the option button named optThing(1).