I must create my own RadioButton control. What i need is to change the way it's drawned. We're using stylish controls.
These are the requirements:
1. The control must function like a standard RadioButton control
2. The drawing of the control must provided by me.
3. The control must be an ActiveX control, i.e. it's appearance must be changed at design time.
I see the following solutions:
1. Create one from scratch using MFC. The following difficulty arises to me: how to manage the consistency among several controls(when one of the radiobuttons is selected, others must be deselected).
2. Inherit from the standard RadioButton control and change it's drawing. (How to do this? Which control should i inherit from?)
Can anybody help me? Has anybody done something like this before?