While I am playing with "dcu" I have removed few entries [SCSI inteface at IRQ 11, Network card at IRQ 10, Custom software at IRQ 7) from the "dcu". After saving this setting I am able to reboot the system. "gives the error vfs mount: / not found".
1. I have not partioned the disk of 2GB while installing.
2. I tried unix.old and unix.safe but not booting.(same error repeates)
3. I tried putting it as secondary disk and tried to mount. But not able to mount the device. [mount -F vxfs /dev/hda/hda1/ /mnt]
How do I mount secondary disk in this case.
4. Can I get a basic "unix" kernel of UnixWare 7 which will fit in to 1.44MB floppy disk.
5. Can I reinstall the OS without damaging my data on the same disk.
6. What are the other alternatives.