Playstation controller on a PC

Is there anyway you can rewire a Playstation controller to work on a pc.
So that I can use it with Bleem!?
Who is Participating?
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

well no but u can take 10 bucks and buy the exact replica for the computer in 4 colors from your closest office max or office depot or STAPLES Thanks Good night buenas noches

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
mjennAuthor Commented:

I bought a really cool controller the day before yesterday. The Hammerhead FX
for only 39 bucks. It's pretty cool.
I looked at this question to see if I could find the name of the company that makes the product. There is one and the new version is DUAL-shock compatible.  Plugs into a USB port.  I have found three stores that sell them.  One in Hong Kong [$19 + $10 S&H].  One in Wisconsin [$26 + $4 S&H].  One in the UK but it was outrageously expensive.
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Computer Games

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.