I have been using a Form to add data using Cold Fusion into the Access (2000) Database. I am giving the full details as follow:
I have been using two tables:
- Structure of the Table: RecipeID (AutoNumber), RecipeName (Text), Preparation (Text)
- Structure of the Table: RecipeID (Number), Ingredients (Text)
I have prepared a Form for entering data into the database. In the form there are 2 text fields; one for RecipeName and another for Preparation + 15 Text fields for Entering Ingredients (name Ingredients1, Ingredients2... Ingredients15).
Can anybody help me writing script to add Data using following Rules:
1. In the RecipeID: It should pick the last record and Add 1 to auto generate the RecipeID.
2. Add the Data into the RecipeData Table According to the Form.
3. Add the data into the RecipeIngredients Table (using CFLoop Tag) (the Autogenerated RecipeID + 15 Ingredients)
Please help me out.
Thanks and regards,