My issue with Outlook 98 is that I cannot figure out how to
find/filter/identify records (e-mail, contacts, etc.) based on more than one
For example, Let's say I want to review all e-mail that are assigned the
category "Y2K" and "ProjectMgmt."
1. I go into the Advanced Find dialog
2. I select the "More Choices" tab.
3. I press the "categories" button and select the "Y2K" and
"ProjectMgmt" categories from the list.
4. I select the folder that I want the search to be conducted in.
5. I click the "Find Now" button.
Result: Outlook returns all e-mail that contains either category. Some
e-mail will contain the "Y2K" category, but not the "ProjectMgmt" category
and vice versa.
On another note, when I select two (or more) categories that are assigned to
a large number of records, Outlook returns records that have don't match any
of the category criteria.