One of our users has a really strange problem. When he brings up word he gets what looks like a full page document view..with no tool bars at all across the top.
1) NO...simply right clicking to make the toolbar doesnt work
2) There appears to be no hidden toolbar arrow anywhere to bring it up
3) Microsoft is stumped and cant seem to figure it out either
4) The only way he can print is to use keyboard shortcuts
5) This is office 2000 premium
Nothing that can be found in the help files seems to be able to bring back the tools bars. They all refer to right clikcing ( wont work) ..no function key shortcuts bring it back.
End User is frustrated..his computer was like this when he came back from the weekend.
PLEASE read the post before answering...right clicking will not work and no where in the document is a hidden arrow for a toolbar.
Office 2000 was completely uninstalled and the dir purged and re-installed ..same problem. Word starts with a full page document with the "ruler" going across the top buts thats it
hope someone can help..it has our IS department and MS stumped