Curved screen

This is a problem I have solved several times.. but like the dumbass I am I don't remember how I actually did solve this problem.

My Screen is curved in the up and down parts of the screen like that :

       /   \
      !     !
       \   /

Withe middle that is larger than the up and down of the screen.

I know this is simple but but still annoying and my memory is blank on that subject...
Who is Participating?
weedConnect With a Mentor Commented:
There are controls on the side or front or back of your monitor to adjust for the pincushion effect. Just turn the lil knobs until you get the knob that adjusts for the horizontal bulge.
All Courses

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.