I installed Win 98 (Second edition) a couple of weeks ago and I have had
nothing but problems with my system since. The problems include:
1) The clock no longer keeps good time. After the computer is on for a
few hours it loses about 30 minutes of time.
2) When I have a couple of applications open (I have 192 Megs of Ram on
this 233 mhz PII machine)., The mouse seems to drag..meaning it appears to
be delayed in moving.
3) The same thing happens with sound as the mouse. The sound seems to
stagger when I have a couple of applications open.
4) On a couple of web sites I have had some font problems. On one site in
particular some of the type is layered on top of other type.
5) The last few days when I have been a away from the computer for a couple
of hours I have received a "Mobsync" error and an application has had to be
Please let me know how I can best address these problems.