I need a solution
I need to make a form that is 12 boxes across by 11 boxes down. Each box should be about 3/4 inch x 3/4 inch. I don't have a clue. I have word and excel. Someone needs to be really specific here. Thanks
Hi there inkeeper4,
OK, Startup Word and make sure you setup your page with ample room to fit the table in.
1) Then go to "Table" | "Insert Table".
2) Enter 12 Columns and 11 Rows and specify the column width to be 0.75 inches (3/4).
3) Then while the cursor is still in the table goto "Table" | "Select Table" (This should select the whole table).
4) Then go to "Table" | "Cell height and width".
5) In the "Line" tab there is a setting for the "Height of lines 1-11" which should be "Automatic". Set that to "Exaxtly".
6) Next to it, set the "points" to 54 (which is 3/4 inches).
That should do it!
Alright:):) All I could do was 11 across but I guess I can work around that. BRAVO!!
Solve your biggest tech problems alongside global tech experts with 1:1 help.
Tackle projects and never again get stuck behind a technical roadblock.
How it Works
Plans and Pricing
Become an Expert
Who We Are
Join Our Team
Hall of Fame
Experts Exchange, LLC.
All rights reserved. Covered by US Patent.