Using NSLOOKUP on Unix how can I find the names and IP addresses of :
1) The name servers at a specific site
2) The top level root servers
3) 2 name servers for a specific country (eg France)
4) 2 names servers for EDU and COM domains (for the US)
5) all of the hosts on a given network
Also are there any good internet guides on how to use NSLOOKUP ?
I would be grateful for all help offered regarding this.
Work with freelancers specializing in everything from database administration to programming, who have proven themselves as experts in their field. Hire the best, collaborate easily, pay securely, and get projects done right.