I am a new learner for Novel NetWare. I got a Demo version of NetWare 4.1 and NetWare 5.
I installed the NW 4.1 into my one of my computer. It changed my date/time in the Bios setting. I think this must be something to do with the Y2K problem.
I got the NW4.xx server pack from the Novell wensite. However, I do not know how to install it.
MY problem/question are:
1. How to install the service pack. if this will sort out the Y2K problem?
2. I understand that in NW3.12 I can use the Syscon command to administration NW. I cannot see how I can do this in NW4.1 both in Server and Workstation.
3. I also try to install NW5 but it cannot see my CDrom during the installation. Can anyone can give me some advice on this one.
4. If anybody can recomand any book for me to learn a bit more in NW4.xx
5. How can I create a file server and printer server for this NW4.1 server.
Aerodynamic noise is the cause of the majority of the noise produced by helicopters. The inordinate amount of noise helicopters produce is a major problem in the both a military and civilian setting. To remedy this problem the use of an aerogel coat…
There can be many situations demanding the conversion of Outlook OST files to PST format and as such, there is no shortage of automated tools to perform this conversion. However, what makes Stellar OST to PST converter stand above the rest? Let us e…
Want to learn how to record your desktop screen without having to use an outside camera. Click on this video and learn how to use the cool google extension called "Screencastify"!
Step 1: Open a new google tab
Step 2: Go to the left hand upper corn…
In a question here at Experts Exchange (https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/29062564/Adobe-acrobat-reader-DC.html), a member asked how to create a signature in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (the free Reader product, not the paid, full Acrobat produ…