Large size images

A friend told me that there is a special version of photoshop for outdoor work. Is it true?
Who is Participating?
forkbeardConnect With a Mentor Commented:
What do you mean for outdoor work?  For working on images of outdoors or for working on a laptop outside.
Regardless I think you are being tricked by your friend.

As far as I know there are three versions of Photoshop: LE, Academic and Full (professional)

Academic and Full are the same thing but the licensing is different.  Academic is only offered to students or educational institutions.

LE is a somewhat watered down "Limited" version of Photoshop.

You can see the differences at the Adobe sites:

Then of course there is a Demo version but I don't think that needs explaining.

Waterproof Photoshop?????
alkomyAuthor Commented:
Dear Forkbeard
Thanks for answer
I mean large size images.
Your answer is perfect.
Thanks again.
Question has a verified solution.

Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.

Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.

All Courses

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.