I have setup my HP Deskjet 820Cxi to print through my server here is the details:
- The printer has been setup to print off my Novell Netware 4.11 Server
- When sending a job from a NT 4.0 Workstation the job spools to the network queue and then disappears
- Yes the server is recognising the port - when the printer is disconnected the printer via Netware is recognised as being off line.
- Everything is OK from the setup point of view from the server end.
- The printer has been setup on the NT 4.0 workstation to print to an LPT port
Has anybody any ideas why my print jobs get lost after spooling to the Netware queue?
Thank you in advance.