I am used to program in Delphi and C/C++, but I need some information about VB6.
1) is it possible to make console programs with VB6
2) how do I read the stdin and write to the stdout in a console program in VB6
3) how can I get the command line arguments in VB6 (I tried the Win32 GetCommandLine function, without success)
4) how can I read and write binaries structures in files (seems that the open - print / write - close functions does not allow it)
5) When I call the function ReadFile, the VB program crashes with the following Application Error message:
The instruction at "ox653432bc" referenced memory at "0x000000008". The memory could not be "read".
Please, answer with examples to thoses questions.